I had to reload everything, and mostly everything is working again, but the SolarMax will not charge. I didn't change any hardware or switches, and it used to charge, but since reloading the SmartGarden and SkyWeather programs, I am not holding a charge. It is a brand new battery, and I used the link that you provided to buy the it. I seem to be running up to 12v then immediately dropping to 3.7v. I'm not sure what is happening.
I figured it out. Lol. I had tested every connection with a VMM, and primarily used the exposed screws on the connectors as testing points. I went back to basics and dis/reconnected every physical connection, and when I got to the USB +P Out, it slightly moved before I unscrewed the terminal. I turns out that it was making a connection when I took it out to test, but when I mounted it back into place, gravity pulled the wire out just far enough to make an air-gap. Reconnecting it an allowing it to fully charge before testing again worked.