The wiring diagram on page 21 for the Raspberry Pi for the J2 connection on the weatherboard shows the wires going to the wrong GPIO's
I added some test print code to SDL_Pi_Wether_80422.py, where the GPIO's are set and found that they should be 23 and 24, pins 16 and 18. When I made that change I now get Wind Speed and wind_gust. I do get Rain Total, but it is not raining. Currently, it has 0.02 in. It has been as high as 1 in. I will need to do some test code to see why it is showing clicks. I wonder if there is noise on the line from the TV antenna.
I started this project back in 2015 and that is why I have an out of date weatherboard. Just got involved with doing some other raspberry pi projects and never got back to it. In fact, I have had a Wind Vane on the roof since then, however, the bearings in the anemometer are shot and will not turn, so I had to purchase a new one.
My wife keeps asking if I am done. I told her that it was just the beginning. I will need to add the other ventures to the weatherboard. Once that is done create a web page that will show current and past data. Tie into Underground weather and set up my KF7YDM Ham to the weather service.
It is surprising how my VI editing is coming back to me. I retired from being a UNIX admin 15 years ago.